Monday, September 24, 2007

Love those Playgroups


The transition to the stay at home momhood has been hard for me. Not getting up and going to work everyday has been a real doozy. Not seeing people (even people I don't like) every day, is strange.

That's why I'm so glad I have met other twin mom friends through TBB in similar situations. I joined one play group that meets at houses and parks in Oakland and started one with a friend for moms with twins and one other child that meets at houses from Albany to Castro Valley. I look forward to both groups and I value the friends I have made from them.

I'm aware of another group that meets on Fridays (my day with my son), but let me know if you are part of any other group and are open to adding members. I'd love to post these playgroups on the website so others can join in the fun.

No comments: